Friday, September 17, 2021

September / October Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop for the September/October Catalog! There are so many wonderful things in this catalog you will love! The blog before mine is Brenda Lapp. Just click the link in each post to hope to the next blog. Sit back and get ready to be Wow'd!

I really LOVE the colors of Fall. Each year I look forward to photos my daughter sends of her family picking out their pumpkins or picking apples. So with this layout I am all ready for those photos! 

I used a pattern from our How-to Book called Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 5. The pattern is #20 and very easy to create with. 

For embellishments I used a variety of images cut from our CTMH Cricut Collections. I just did a search in my purchased images for leaves and pumpkins. This was my first chance to use our new Quickie Glue Pen and it works unbelievably well on those delicate little parts! This is a tool you NEED in your stash! 

Before placing the papers I spattered some Gilt Gloss Spray on the base. It gives such a pretty shimmer to the pages! As a last step I created three clusters of pumpkins and leaves to decorate the pages. I created interest by popping up the pumpkins and tucking leaves behind them. It gives a nice dimensional look. The final step was to add some dots of Liquid Pearls and paint the wood heart with a shimmer brush. 










S2109 Grateful for This Life
September Stamp of the Month
Available September 1-30

Other Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • Stamp Set: Grateful for This Life
  • Cricut: leaves and pumpkins
  • Cardstock: Papaya, Shortbread, Harbour, Nectarine, Paprika, Toffee
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 5, Pattern 20
  • Exclusive Inks: Harbour, Paprika
  • Embellishments: Gilt Glossy Spray, Bisque Liquid Pearls, Peach Shimmer Brush, Wood Hearts
  • Tools: Quickie Glue Pen, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop to the next blog for more great ideas! Krista Hershberger is waiting for you!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #newproductbloghop #scrapbooking 

6 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins and leaves ----and the SOTM wording--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and I love how you used the zip strips down the sides of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lauren, I loved the zip strips along the interior borders of your pages. I've never thought to do that, but it's brilliant. And I might just need the gilt spray after seeing it used so many ways. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...