Sunday, August 20, 2023

Gnomes for Autumn Layout

 Today I'm sharing a layout made with our fun Gnomes for All Seasons - Autumn Special. This suite of materials is available in August and September whiles supplies last. So get yours now! On the Gnome for All Seasons - Autumn page don't forget to download the FREE scrapbook and card workshop guides. There are 3 layouts in the guide and are different from this one I'm showing you.

With a variety of patterns of 2" squares it's easy to make this layout! I did add a couple squares of Glitter Paper for some sparkly fun. With a stamped sentiment and images the touches you see in the close-ups below add a lot to the layout. There are also glitter die cut leaves and sequins to add some more appeal. With room for lots of photos this will be a great layout once complete with photos. 

Close To My Heart products used for this layout:






Gnomes for Autumn Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet

Gnomes for Autumn - Scrapbooking + Thin Cut Dies

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #colordare #colormyheart #scrapbooking #layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Clean & Simple Look ~ Color Dare #601

Hi and welcome to a new color challenge from the Color Dare Team! This week you have one  "must use" color and one color choice fr...