Monday, November 27, 2023

Slimline Christmas Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch #553

 Here's another fun sketch from our team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. You can flip, flop, twist or turn the sketch, whatever you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. Our blog opens for entries on Wednesday. 

I love slimline cards and found this to be a fun one to create. As you can see I kept pretty close to the sketch. I did spread out my accent images across the card front instead of keeping them right around the sentiment layer.

I tore the paper at the bottom to create snow banks. I also used the blending brush and Mist ink to soften the white cardstock and give a bit of a wintery sky effect. All the images were fussy cut.



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

In this close-up you get a better idea of the paper tearing, the color for the sky and I used a Gold Marker to give the edge a bit of fancy. The tag was rubbed on the Mocha pad to define the edge.


Inside of card

Close To My Heart products used for this card:

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #christmascards #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Texture Floral Card ~ Color Dare #617

Can you believe it's September already? Time sure flies! This week our team at Color Dare has a simple 3 color challenge for you. You mu...