Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Hot Foil Pretty Poinsettia Card 3

This is the third card of three in Christmas card color them of Hydrangea Hue, White and Silver. I'm sure there will be more in the future so stay tuned!

Click here for Card 1

Click here for Card 2 

Once again I've used the same elements to create a card each time giving it a different look from the last. This card is 3-1/2" x 5" in a white base. 


This time I used a stamped then hot foiled piece of Hydrangea Hue along the left edge of the card base. I layered a torn piece of white CS then a torn piece of the DSP. 

The sentiment is from the same Ephemera pack as the other cards. This time I used a Blending Brush to soften the white space with a touch of Hydrangea Hue ink. A die cut leaf anchors the popped up sentiment layer. I added some sparkle with Rhinestones to go along with the Hot Foil Swiss Dots background. 

How fun! All three cards in this series share the same colors yet all three had entirely different looks. It's fun to experiment with the same items!

Be on the look out for more ideas in this color theme. I'm sure there will be more coming soon as well as other non-traditional Christmas colors for cards.

Have a great day!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stamppin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #christmascards #hotfoilcards

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!