Wednesday, August 5, 2026

What's Up Wednesday ~ Halloween Treat Cones

Welcome to What's Up Wednesday! My project to share today is how to make treat cones from a 6" x 6" piece of DSP (designer series paper). It's quick and easy and is so fun to give a treat this way. Of course you can use any DSP you like, but it's particularly fun for Halloween!

Our New Spooktacular DSP pack is perfect for this project. In the pack you get 48 sheets 6" x 6" DSP with 4 different patterns. Let's take a look at how to make this fun project!





Start by adding a strip of Tear & Tape to the side of a sheet. Roll the sheet to adhere and make a tube. I used my Bone Folder to smooth the seam down. 

HINT: An easy way to remove the protective backing on Tear & Tape or Dimensionals is to use the pointy end of the Take Your Pick Tool. 


Once you have your tube you need to decide which way you want the top and bottom to fold together. I decided the bottom would go together "sideways" or facing the side.


Place Tear Tape on the inside of the tube and pinch together. Using the Bone Folder I rubbed over the end to make sure it was sealed well. Don't want any of the treats falling out!


This is what the bottom should now look like. 


For the top you're going to pinch the sides together going the opposite way of the bottom. For my cone I'm pinching it flat to the front. Place a strip of the Tear Tape on the inside but 
DO NOT remove the protective paper until AFTER you put in your treats! Once the treats have been added tape it closed and you have a super fun Treat Cone! 

I hope you give this a try......for any occasion! You can use it for gift cards or small gifts, too!

Have fun!

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #treatcones #spooktaculardsp #whatsupwednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Life in Bloom Card

Every so often I go through my stash to see which sets haven't been inked yet and put it to work! This is one of those sets: Lif...