Thursday, October 15, 2009

Haloween layout

This is a layout I did for a gathering this Saturday. They will create the left page but I also wanted an example of the right page to show them. None of the stamp sets used are an actual Halloween themed set! It's amazing what you can find when you look closely at your stamp sets!

The left side of the layout was inspired by a post Jeanette posted on her blog. She made an adorable sign that said "Spooky". I loved the look but needed a layout. So I started making some tweaks here and there based on a layout idea and the supplies I had on hand. Viola! Now I just need a few photos and a bit of journaling!



1 comment:

  1. Your pages turned out really cute!! Love the color combo that you used. This is a great set of Halloween pages.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...