Sunday, November 17, 2013

Glittery Snowflakes!


Hello! I had a bit of time to myself today and decided to use some leftover snowflakes I had cut for another project. I saw there was still just enough time to get in on this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the two ideas seemed like a perfect fit!


Now here is a little secret I'll share. The two snowflakes on the left edge were actually a tiny bit damaged. The tips on that side didn't look very good, so I snipped them off and lined up the edge against the fold! There are many ways to work around imperfections in crafting!

The card base is Colonial White and the patterned paper is from the Frosted paper pack. I cut the snowflakes using our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and added a Mocha pearl to the center. Our Holiday Tags stamp set is a must have because it has messages for occasions throughout the year! I am constantly using this set!


--Colonial White cardstock
--Frosted paper pack
--Cricut Ary Philosophy cartridge
--Twilight ink & cardstock
--Brown & Tan Glitter paper pac
--Mocha pearls

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Crafting!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Michelle! I love how you "rescued" the imperfect snowflakes.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...