Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Live Your Day Blog Hop

Welcome to a special hop from the Stamp of the Month consultants. This hop features our special for January's National Papercrafting Month: Live Your Day Picture My Life cards. These cards go great with our new Everyday Life Planner and My Crush books, but are also great to use for scrapbooking and other paper projects!

If you've arrived from Jennifer Dykstra's blog you're on the right track. Just keep clicking the links at the end of the posts to continue on the hop. Click here for a list of participating consultants.

I had some Christmas photos I wanted to scrapbook and the colors went well with the Live Your Day cards. I did trim a few of the cards to make them work as borders or with the photos, but others I just used as they were. It was very quick and easy! Live Your Life cards come in a pack of 56 cards in two sizes for only $8.95! But they are only available January 1-31, 2016. 







All products are Close To My Heart: (click for images)
--Live Your Day Picture My Life cards
--Cardstock: White Daisy, Glacier
--Sparkles: regular and bitty




Now it's time to hop over and see what Terrie Shortsleeve has to share!

Thanks for hopping by. Enjoy the creative ideas you'll find along the hop!

Michelle




8 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...