Friday, April 21, 2017

Color Dare #240 ~ Black, Glacier, Lemon, Pacifica, Raspberry, Whisper, Willow & White

Welcome to a new color dare from the Design Team at Color My Heart!
This week the colors in the challenge come from the Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack. You don't need the paper pack to participate, although that gives you more options and makes it more fun! If you don't have the exact colors you may substitute something close but don't add any new colors! Details are in the post on our blog.

This is such a fun pattern from the Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack that I couldn't resist using it. I just trimmed around the design to make an uneven edge. The hello sentiment is from one of the PML (Picture My Life) cards that come with the paper pack. I just trimmed it down and rounded the corners. The strip behind the hello layer is one of the Zip Borders. It's a fast and easy card to make!

"



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Grey Enamel Gems
  • Shimmer Brush-Clear (used on the word hello)
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's your turn to create a paper craft using these colors. Details about sharing are in the post on our home page. We LOVE seeing what you create!

If you do share a Some Kinda Wonderful project with us you may also share it in these two other Close to My Heart themed challenges:  
     Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge April                       (ends 4/30)

       Between the Folds--Some Kind of Wonderful                (ends 4/24)


Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Never thought to turn this paper upside-down, or is it right-side up, and mine were upside down. Nice C&S design, and has the feel of a theater curtain. I think I put too much into what the paper should look like, instead of how pretty it is. Had a small crop at my home yesterday and my neighbor actually used it the same as you did as a canapy. This was my least favorite paper from this design pack but determined I would use it...and it turned out to be one of my favorites...did three cards with this design paper and still have tombstones and popsicles to make out of it...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how our perspectives differ! Upside down/right side up? As long as we have fun creating it's all good!

      Delete
  2. I like how you turned the paper also!--very interesting look. I like the simple greeting with the white enamel dots also.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...