Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop. Each month on the 9th we post an anything goes hop where you can get a lot of great ideas. So let's get started!
If you came from the blog of Joyce Houck great! Just keep clicking on the link in each post to continue along on the hop.
Today, I had some fun with the Super Girl and Super Boy stamp sets + Thin Cuts. I did a little coloring with the lid of the ink pad and a water brush after stamping on Watercolor Paper. The patterns came from our newest How-To Book called Make It with Your Heart Volume 4.
Inside of card
Inside of card
Close To My Heart products:
Super Girl Card:
- Super Girl + Thin Cuts
- Make It from Your Heart Vol. 4 Pattern 4
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Pixie, Sweet Leaf, Tangerine
- Specialty Papers: Basic Fundamentals, Make Waves, Watercolor Paper, Gold Glitter paper
- Cardstock: Pewter
- Circle Thin Cuts
Super Boy Card:
- Super Boy + Thin Cuts
- Make It from Your Heart Vol. 4 Pattern 1
- Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Poppy, Pacifica, Toffee
- Specialty Paper: Enchantment Fundamentals, Watercolor Paper, Gold Glitter paper
Used on both cards:
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Packs
- Shimmer Brushes: Clear, Gold
- Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
I'm also sharing this post with Heart 2 Heart.
Next up is Debi Brile so go on over and see what inspiration she's sharing today.
Thanks for hopping by.
#cardmaking #closetomyheart #bloghop #showandtellwithmichelle