Wednesday, May 30, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

Day 30 in the layout challenge.

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

I love our glitter papers! They add such a nice sparkle to paper crafting. Here I was able to use the purple from her top and the teal from the leash to scrap these photos. The colors of the available glitter papers may change from time to time, but there is always a color or two that will work!


Have a great day!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...