Thursday, May 31, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

Day 31 of the layout challenge.

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

Once again a simple design is used to tell the story of the photos. The kids got new sunglasses and were so pleased with themselves. Notice the Picture My Life card of the sunglasses at the bottom and how the lenses are shiny. I used some Liquid Glass on the lenses to make them look more like real sunglasses. Nice touch, right!

Thank you for coming by to see the layout challenge this month. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Get those photos scrapped! Tell your story in photos and share them with family and friends!




Have a great day!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...