Friday, May 4, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

Day 4 of the challenge

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

Scrapbooking can be a great way to learn the story of our ancestors. This is a photo of my Great Grandparents who immigrated from Ireland. Aren't they cute! I never got to meet them but through the stories I've heard feel that I know them. 

The shamrock wreath was made with one of our Cricut cartridges and it created a simple yet pretty layout for the photo. There are splatters of color in the background which are hard to see in the photo so the background isn't so white.

Have fun today!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...