Friday, May 4, 2018

Four Square Card ~ Color Dare 291


Open through May 17th

For the challenge this week I decided to go with a very under-used stamp set, at least in my supplies. It's one of the free stamp sets that you get when you purchase the Flower Market Cricut Collection. It's a great set and very versatile so I really do need to pull it out and get it inky more often!

This is a very simple card because all I did was stamp 3 of the images and trim them down to 1 1/4" square. I layered them on a piece of gold foil and added some gold pearls. That's it!


All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Sets:Playful Patterns ~ Flower Market Cricut Collection, Happy Birthday
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Specialty Papers: Gold Foil
  • Esclusive Inks: Smoothie, Sapphire, Heather
  • Gold Pearls
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
(There's a great sign-up special this month!)

Now it's your turn to join in the fun. Use ALL the colors listed for this challenge but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. However, if you don't have an exact CTMH color you may substitute something close so you can play along. Link your creation on our home page where you will also find all the info for our challenge.

Happy Creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #showandtellwithmichelle

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love those patterns but never remember to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I need to use them more often, too.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes a clean and simple card does the trick! This stamp set is one of my favourites for addding backgrounds to leaves and flowers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, love it. I have those stamps and never know how to use them...CAS and beautiful distribution of color without overpowering one color...keeping white and black as your option each week, really was a good move.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...