Monday, June 18, 2018

Create a Rainbow Card


Have you checked out the fantastic June Special called Create a Rainbow? No? Not yet? Well you better check it out ASAP because it's a while supplies last kind of sale! Everyone in the special is priced at 25% off so this is a great time to stock up!

I love these clouds with the sentiments on them. It's such a powerful message and I just had to use them! I decided to keep it kind of plain on the front and add the pop of color inside the card.
On the clouds I added a streaking texture by inking the stamp and then pulling it across the ink pad before stamping it on the cardstock. I also sponged some ink along the bottom of each cloud and ad some shimmer around the edges and on the raindrops.

Click here to see what's on sale!







Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Be a Rainbow (available June 1-30, 2018)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Central Park paper pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pacifica
  • Exclusive Inks: Glacier, Poppy, Tangerine, Willow, Pacifica, Pansy
  • Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Be sure to scroll down for a peak at just some of the items in this sale. 

Have a colorful day!
Michelle

#CTMH #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #createarainbow

   

   

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...