Double Trouble's challenge #18 is an anything goes type of theme this week. Here we go.
Thing 1: Trouble Makers says to use some shapes...at least two different ones.
Thing 2: Double Dare says to link your project with previous partners (listed on the blog).
Thing 3 Twisted Sister says to add something related to birds.
Here is my project that I made with my young granddaughter at my elbow "helping" me. It really only meets the Thing 1 part of the challenge but I love how it turned out.
I used some of my new products and it was soooooo fun to create! The tag is a Thin Cut die decorated with some flowers and a sentiment. The background was created with papers, stamps, shimmer trim and washi tape.
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Know That I Care, Wordfetti, Border Medley, Custom Tags
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Paper Pack: So Much Happy
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Clover
- Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Sapphire, Black, Clover
- Embellishments: Clear Sparkle, So Much Happy Washi Tape. Silver Shimmer Trim
- Thin Cuts: Fancy Tags
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Be sure to check out Double Trouble. They offer fun and exciting challenges!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
#ctmh #cardmaking #challenges #showandtellwithmichelle