Friday, July 17, 2020

Joyful Sunflower ~ Color Dare #403


Do you like chocolate? This is the color challenge for you? Use shades of chocolate....umm...I mean browns and pair it with only TWO colors of your choice. Black, White and Gold are free colors to use also. Make any paper craft you like then link to our Color My Heart Color Dare home page to join the challenge. How's that for easy!

I'm also sharing this card at Heart 2 Heart Challenge.

For my card I went with our new Joyful Sunflower stamp set. I used a spotlight technique where you only color part of the the focal image. With the sunflower set it was easy to create this look. 


Close up of shimmer on flower centers.

Inside of card left blank for now.





Z3740 Joyful Sunflower + Thin Cut Dies


X7259B Timber Paper Pack

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Fern
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso
  • TriBlend Markers: Citrus, Citrus Green, Earth Brown
  • Toffee Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! You can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest. Just click the tabs in the header.

Now it's your turn to create and share! Our design team can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

7 comments:

  1. I love how you just highlighted one flower...it really stands out. That wood grain paper is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the spotlight effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you only colored one of the sunflowers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Of course I like chocolate, and I also really like your take on the spotlight technique with this card. Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the sunflowers and I love what you did with them! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...