Monday, November 29, 2021

Sending Hugs Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Welcome to our sketch challenge from the Design Team at Atlantic Hearts! We get you started with a sketch and you take it from there. You can use the sketch as is OR you can flip, turn, rotate the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. 

I used the sketch as is this time. The only thing I added were some doodled lines and extra sequins. The heart stamps in this set are designed to be stamped in different colors for the two pieces, but you can also use the same color for it, too. 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

X8020B As You Grow Paper Pack


Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (a great deal)
  • Cardstock: Linen, Mulberry, Sangria
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire (2nd generation), Mulberry, Sangria, Shortbread
  • Embellishments: Gold Sequins, Sangria Ribbon
  • Tools: Tombow Liquid Glue

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

How do you think YOU will use our sketch? We can't wait to find out!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...