Sunday, April 26, 2009

Maui sunsets


You can't beat a Maui sunset! These show a variety of sunsets we saw while there. The ones on the left page were taken from the rooftop of our condo building. I even got a great shot of a moonscape! The right page shows a couple more from the condo rooftop. The large one I took along Old Main St. in downtown Lahaina. The one with the ship was taken while we were on a sunset cruise in the Lahaina harbor area.

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful photos - and I love how you put them together with different angles.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Shining Stars ~ October Product of the Month

Have you seen the October Product of the Month yet? It's called Shining Stars Dies and you want, no NEED this die set in your life! It...