Sunday, September 20, 2009


October Stamp of the Month:
D1376 Holiday Warmth
Also: D1384 Snow Flurries
(message on tree cards)

Here's a peek at a couple of simple cards I made with the Oct. Stamp of the Month! It's a really fun holiday set!
Card 1: colors are black and white with silver embossing
Card 2: Colors are Cocoa and Parchment with Cocoa embossing
Card 3: Colors are Pansy Purple and Indian Corn Blue with silver embossing

D1376 Holiday Warmth will be available starting October 1st!






1 comment:

  1. The silver embossing on the purple is really pretty. I haven't played with this stamp set yet, but need to. And I really like how the tree looks on your cards. Looking at the stamp set, I wasn't real motivated, but really like what you created.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...