Thursday, July 8, 2010

Washington D.C.


Here are a couple photos from Washington D. C. before convention started. The first one is of some of beautiful National Fireworks! Once they started it was non-stop with multiple fireworks in the air at all times! Gorgeous! In the background was a variety of patriotic music and it was very moving.
The huge flag is hanging in the atrium at the Gaylord National Resort. It was all decked out in a very patriotic manner since it's the 4th of July!
The next photo I took while I was waiting for the fireworks on the National Mall to begin. As you can see, we were sitting right by the Washington Monument. I stuck my foot in the picture for some perspective and to show off my patriotic toenails!

www.mylivesignature.com.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...