Friday, October 22, 2010

Blogtoberfest--Adapting Ideas


This layout is based on a wall hanging created by our own Jeanette Lynton! The left page is similar to the wall hanging, but I the right page was created as a companion page using the same ideas! I've adjusted some of the details based on which stamp sets and supplies I had on hand. If you like an idea but don't have all the supplies used for that project....search your stash! More than likely you'll have plenty of things that will work just as well! 
Some of the things I adjusted were the Dimensional Element letters and the stamped image on them, the B&T papers, the tree images, the mummy square. 
 Next time you find an idea you'd like to lift.....look around for things you can use first! The more you use supplies you already have the more economical they become!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and tip! Lately I, too, have been trying to use up my stash of supplies rather than buying more...it's amazing what great ideas one can come up with when digging through the supplies we already have, eh??

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...