Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Still time to get a Dotty for You paper pack!

You still have time to get a Dotty for You paper pack! Or get a 2nd, 3rd or more paper pack! The special promotion for May... National Scrapbook Month will only be available a couple more weeks so don't delay! In the special paper pack you'll find a total of 24 sheets 2 each of 12 different designs, and a sheet with card, layout and papercrafting projects to inspire you! Click here to get your Dotty for You pack! 

With the wide variety of pattern and colors to chose from you can create any theme or mood to suit you needs! Here are a couple of cards I recently made. As you can see, the looks are very different!



Both cards were inspired by ideas I found on Pinterest! I LOVE pinning all the great ideas I find there. Be sure to check out my boards! If you're not on Pinterest yet and would like an invite just let me know!

Here's a look at the patterns in Dotty for You. The back of each sheet is a polka dot in one of several different colors to go with anything!



Happy Crafting!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...