Sunday, February 17, 2013

For Always for Versatility!


I just finished this layout of my grandkids. They are SO cute 
and this photo just makes me smile along with them!


This was inspired by a layout done in our Close To My Heart art department. 
I chose our new For Always paper kit for its versatility and interesting patterns. The photo was printed in both black and white and color but I decided to go with the black and white. I'll also show you what it looks like with the color photo because it really does look great either way.

Here are some of the products I used to create this layout:
--For Always paper kit
--Honeycomb stamp set
--Girls Rock stamp set
--Black Button assortment
--Shimmer Trim--black, silver
--Pink Glitter Gems
--Cricut Art Philosophy
--Pixie Glitter Alphabet

These items can all be found in our new Spring/Summer Idea Book! Click here for easy shopping!

Take a look with the color photo. I just placed it on top of the black and white to give you an idea what a color photo would look like in this layout. For Always is SO versatile! It works either way....color or black and white! It's great for ALL crafting projects with the new matching For Always Textiles!



Happy Crafting!
Michelle


1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...