Friday, May 9, 2014

Oodles of Doodles!

This week the colors for the Color My Heart color dare are
Cranberry, Honey, Juniper and Twilight.
It's easy to join the color dare and with the colors already selected (neutrals always allowed) it gives you one less decision to make!


I thought the Oodles of Doodles stamp set would be a good  one for this color dare. I decided to go very simple and made a card with no layers. The only embellishment I used were some Bitty Sparkles on the dot with the word smile. The messages were stamped in black ink. That's it! Quick and easy!


You can join us anytime this week. The color dare closes Thursday evening. Details about the color dares can be found on the 

All products are Close To My Heart:
--White Daisy cardstock
--Inks-Black, Cranberry, Honey, Juniper & Twilight
--Bitty Sparkles
My website is open 24/7...you can even shop in your jammies!

Come and join the fun!

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...