Friday, June 6, 2014

"Build" a Father's Day card for Dad!

With Father's Day around the corner I thought I'd get you thinking about a special card for your Dad. So with this idea in mind I combined it with the color dare for this week.


The Color My Heart color dare colors for this week are: Honey, New England Ivy, Olive and Outdoor Denim. If you don't have those exact colors just chose something close. Neutral colors are always ok to use as well. 

I really like a card on page 87 in the current Idea Book. The pattern is from our Originals How-to book and is called Message In a Pocket. Some of the details were altered from the Originals pattern, but that's what it's all about....starting with a design and making changes or adjustments that suit you!


All products are Close To My Heart:
--Originals How-to Book
--You're the Best stamp set
--Cardstock-Colonial White, Honey, Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand Whisper
--Inks-New England Ivy, Olive, Outdoor Denim
--Timberline paper pack (wood pattern B&T paper)
--Black & Grey Glitter Paper pack
--Fundamental Basics paper pack
--Blue Epoxy Bubbles
--Neutral Metallic Twine
--Silver Geometric Washi Tape
--Sanding Kit


click here to check out the Color My Heart Color Dare. It's so much fun! Come and join us!

Have a great day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...