Friday, April 3, 2015

Color Dare #136 ~ Pixie, Colonial White, Slate & Silver

This week the Color My Heart color dare features Pixie, Colonial White, Slate and Silver. 

I used the new Operation Smile stamp set called Happy Everything. Close To My Heart donates $3 of each purchase. Operation Smile makes possible facial surgery for children all over the world. Help change a child's life by purchasing this stamp set!

This card was a quick and easy one! All stamped images are from the Happy Everything stamp set. One balloon is cut out and popped with 3D Foam as is the top white cardstock layer.  On the bottom edge I used the Scallop Border Punch. The balloons were colored with our ShinHan markers.



All products are Close To My Heart:
--Happy Everything (Operation Smile stamp set)
--Cardstock: Colonial White, Pixie
--Colonial White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
--Inks: Slate, Pixie
--ShinHan Markers: Tender Pink, Colorless Blender
--Scallop Border Punch
--Silver Sequins, Black & Grey Sparkles
--Silver Glitter Paper
--3D Foam

I'd love to be your consultant!

Come and join us in the Color My Heart Color Dare! We get you started with the color choice and the rest is up to you. You can make whatever you like. If you don't have the exact colors just use something close.  Click here for details on how to join the color dare and to see what the other Design Team members have to show!

Have a creative day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...