Thursday, May 7, 2015

Jackson Layout with May Stamp of the Month

I made this layout for a scrapbook club that met recently. It was so much fun to put together and I smiled a lot thinking about all the fun the day these photos were taken. That is the great part about scrapbooking. You get to relive the memory over and over!

The Jackson papers were perfect for this layout. I added some strips of Brown Glitter paper, too. The patter comes from the Make It From the Heart Vol 2. It's pattern #15. It's so simple to scrapbook when its all right there for  you. The layout pattern and cutting guides are all planned out!

I also used the May Stamp of the Month called Just Sayin'. It has so many great images and sayings...perfect for any occasion! Documenting Moments is the other stamp set I used. It too, has lots of great images for your crafting projects. With the Boardwalk Washi Tape I there are image sections. I just cut the ones I wanted to use for this layout.





All products are Close To My Heart:
(click to see image)

I'd love to be your consultant!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...