Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Close To My Heart Consultant Opportunity





I've been a Close To My Heart consultant for over 20 years and I LOVE what I do! Being a consultant has enriched my life in many ways! It's given me a creative outlet, tons of new friends and all while making some money, too! Whatever your dreams and goals are being a Close To My Heart consultant may be just what you're looking for!



If you're interested in the Consultant Opportunity contact me: stamplady@kc.rr.com.

I'd be happy to answer any question you may have!



Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...