Friday, May 26, 2017

Color Dare #245 ~ Lemon, Tangerine, Blossom, Thistle, Glacier, Lagoon, with Black & White


This is the final color dare for May so that means we're challenging you with all the colors in the Little Dreamer paper pack. Don't worry you only have to chose 4 colors (excluding neutrals) for your creation. Full details are in the post on our home page.

I made this layout for an upcoming birthday for one of our granddaughters. It suits her perfectly and I can't wait for her to add photos of her choice. I used a sketch to get started and after that it was easy!

I'm also entering this layout in the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge for Little Dreamer.





All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts
  • Little Dreamer paper and Compliments
  • Exclusive Inks: Thistle, Glacier, Tangerine, Lemon
  • Cardstock: Black, Thistle, White Daisy
  • Cricut Artiste
  • Pink Glitter Paper (retired)
If you need a consultant I would love to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!



Are you feeling creative? We love seeing what you create! Create any paper craft and share it on our home page. Details are in the post on the Color My Heart blog.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#colormyheart  #colordare  #closetomyheart  #scrapbooking

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Such a great birthday layout for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to see how it looks once we have birthday photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I LOVE this layout so much! Just beautiful! So happy you joined us again over at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic layout! Glad you could join us at Three Amigo's this month!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...