Monday, October 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Blog Hop



Welcome to our monthly Joyful Stars Blog Hop! If yo've come from the blog of
Debi Brille you're on the right path. Just keep clicking on the link in each post to hop to the next blog! Easy Peasy, right!

As you can see I've started my Christmas Cards for this season! This card was made with two stamp sets that are what we call "M" size and only cost $2.95 each! I used Archival Black ink because I didn't want the image to bleed when I colored with markers. A touch of our clear Shimmer Brush on Santa's hat gave a frosty feel to the card!



     

All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Sets: Little Saint Nick, Ho Ho Ho, Frosted Christmas
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pomegranate, Pixie
  • Exclusive Inks: Archival Black, Pomegranate
  • ShinHan Markers: Cherry Pink, Tender Pink, Colorless Blender
  • Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim, White Shimmer Trim, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Are you ready for some more inspiration? It's time to head over to see what
Andrea Sherman has created to share with us. 

Have fun hopping!
Michelle

#bloghops #cardmaking #closetomyheart #christmascards

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are great. I love the clean look. The santa really pops with the glitter on his hat and those pink cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Like how you added the pink color and the little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, and I love the glittery accents.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...