Are you feeling creative today? Our team at Color Dare has a new palette of colors to inspire your creativity. Using shades of yellow pus ONE color of your choice create any paper craft you like.
We also give you some Free colors to use with the challenge colors. See the graphic for more info. Your color of choice should not be one of the Free colors.
When you're ready to join our challenge use the direct link below the graphic.
My project is a Thank you card using Yellows and Pink as my color of choice,
As I was drifting off to sleep last night my brain was busy designing this card. Does that ever happen to you? Sometimes it comes out really well. Other times not so much. This time it's a good one!
I wanted to use the Softly Woven Embossing Folder because it's my favorite product right now and I kind of want to use it on everything! Does that happen to you? You Get hooked on a product and find a way to use it on just about every project!
To get a shadow effect and draw your eyes in to the center I blended around the edges with a blending brush. The little flowers are so sweet and dainty. As you can see, I only added a bit of pink do it met the rules of this Color Dare. I also added sparkle with Wink of Stella.
A die cut arch was used for the sentiment and popped up on Dimensionals. A ribbon is a nice touch as are the gems.
What do you think? Is this a design you'd use?
| Direct Link to Color Dare #724 |
No it's your turn to create and share using our challenge colors. We love seeing how you are inspired by our colors. Have fun!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Shop: MichelleLoncarstampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!
#sho0wandtellwithmichelle #colordarechallenge #colorchallenge #cardmaking
No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!