Thursday, October 8, 2026

Elegant Leaves Card

Are you in the mood for another lovely Fall card? This card is inspired by Susan Campfield's pretty design that I just had to do. It's a bold look with just two colors with lots of texture.


Look at that beautiful design! It starts with a Cherry Cobbler base. Next is an embossed layer also in Cherry Cobbler for a tone on tone look. The Rustic check EF creates a wonderful background. 

The next ayer is the long, slender one embedded with the Tree Ring EF and layered in Daffodil Delight CS. The pretty leaved were die cut from the Elegant Leaves Bundle using Two Tone CS. 

Finally, the sentiment was heat embossed using gold powder and popped up on Dimensionals. A few gems were added to finish it off.


The inside was kept simple with a stamped sentiment and leaf. I had an extra piece of the tree ring embossed CS I added to the bottom. It doesn't take much to dress up the inside.


What do you think? Is this a design you'd like to try? It's really easy and looks impressive. Change out any of the details to give a different look. 

Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator 
Shop: MichelleLoncar.stampinup.net
Images©Stampin' Up!

#showandtellwithmichelle #elegantleaves #rusticcheckembossingfolder #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Elegant Leaves Card

Are you in the mood for another lovely Fall card? This card is inspired by Susan Campfield's pretty design that I just had to do. It...