Tuesday, May 1, 2018

National Scrapbooking Month Layout Challenge

My Upline Denise Anderson-Turley has challenged her team to post a layout with photos each day of May and tell the story about why we love to scrap!

Since today is my brother's birthday I decided to start with this layout of family. The photos were taken at our annual family golf outing which is always a highlight of the year. This particular year my daughter and her family from New York were able to attend making it extra special. 

I love to scrapbook because it creates a story that I can relive now in the present and pass on to my grandchildren so they can know the story, too. I've always loved taking photos since I was a little girl.  I started out where you had to put the photos in those albums where you had to use the little black photo corners. Now it's much different and beautiful.  Whether you make layouts yourself, from kits or do pocket scrapbooking doesn't matter, the important part is getting photos into albums!


Have a great day!
Michelle

#NationalScrapbookingMonth #tellyourstory #CTMHNSM #CloseToMyHeart #NSM2018





No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...