Friday, July 6, 2018

Happy Card ~ Color Dare 300

(Black and White are free colors)
Open through July 19, 2018


It's Friday so that means the Design Team at Color My Heart has a new challenge for you.
I had fun making this card! First I stamped the image with the dots on some cardstock then used  Thin Cuts to make the word happy. The Bashful Glitter border is also done with a Thin Cut. The gems are the white ones from the Grey Gems pack. I used a marker to add the dots to carry that idea from the letters to the gems.



All products are Close To My Heart
  • Stamp Sets: In the Background, Happy Birthday
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Thin Cuts: Block Alpha, Scallop Border
  • Paper Pack: Beautiful Friendship
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Pacifica, Mink
  • Exclusive Inks: Pacifica
  • Bashful Glitter Paper
  • Grey Gems
  • ShinHan Marker: Marine Blue
If you don't have a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

What do these colors inspire you to create? We'd love to see so go on and get busy! You can create any paper craft you like. You must use ALL and ONLY the colors above but if you don't have an exact CTMH color you may substitute something close. Don't add any brand new colors to the palette, though. Link to our home page where you'll also find full details about joining the fun!

PRIZE ALERT
How would you like to win a US Priority Medium sized box full of stamps, papers, embellishments?  It will be a Mystery Box packed full with Close to My Heart supplies! To be eligible for the prize you must do 2 things--create and enter challenge #300 AND leave a comment on this blog post that says you would like to win this prize. (Must be a US resident to win this Mystery Box). Check out ALL the details on our home page.

Have a colorful day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking

3 comments:

  1. This card makes me happy, Michelle! What a great idea to add the polka dots to the white gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I love your polka-dot theme and how you used them on the letters and the gems!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever of you to add dots to the enamel dots! I love that idea. Thanks for inspiring me today and for being a valued member of the Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...