Friday, August 3, 2018

Happy Card ~ Color Dare 304



Welcome to the Color My Heart Challenge. Each Friday we post a new set of colors we hope inspire you to create a paper craft to share with us. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any colors you have. Just be sure to match the colors as closely as possible, use ALL the colors listed above but don't add any brand new colors to the palette. Full details are on the Color My Heart home page.

I LOVE these colors together! I could create with them all.....day.....long! I'll just go with one share for now thought. LOL

This is a great sentiment and one that we could all take to heart. There are always reasons to be happy even if it's a tiny little thing. So I wanted to make this message my focal point as a statement and added just a few dots and a touch of shimmer on the little droplets by the word beautiful. It's simple but carries a big impact! The pattern is from our Make It from Your Heart how-to book.

Inside of card

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Central Park - Scrapbooking, Fresh Air - Cardmaking
  • Make It from Your Heart how-to book Vol. 4 Pattern 9
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Linen, Eggplant
  • Fundamental Paper Pack: Enchantment
  • Exclusive Inks: Peacock, Eggplant
  • Embellishments: Documented Dots, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Corner Rounder, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to create and share! We, the Design Team at Color My Heart, LOVE to see how the color challenges inspire you! Check out the details on our home page.

Have fun creating!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I always forget about the optional golds and silvers, and you always seem to fit them in and it really adds so much to a card. Love your layout...very happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your focal sentiment--it looks wonderful in these strong challenge colors. The use of silver foil tape is just perfect! Love this card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...