Sunday, September 9, 2018

Joyful Stars Blog Hop



Every month on the 9th the Joyful Start group shares and "anything goes" kind of blog hop. If you've come here from Marie Flayer's blog you're doing fine. Just keep clicking on the link in each post to hop to the next blog.

This stamp set caught my eye immediately when i was paging through the new Holiday Expressions Book. I was working on another project (Color Dare Challenge) and loved how these colors looked together. What do you think?


Inside of card


D1815 Bunches of Love

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Bunches of Love
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Pomegranate, Peacock, 
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Peacock
  • Special Paper: Gold Foil
  • Gold Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Ready for more inspiration? Hop over to see what Betty Locco is sharing with us today.

Thanks for hopping by!
Michelle

#bloghop #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #holidayexpressions

9 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set and how you used it on your card. The colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That peacock is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi. Peacock is one of my favorite colors, too!

      Delete
  3. I love how you showcased the beautiful flower bunch--you made me glad that I ordered it recently. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. Can't wait to see what you create with this set!

      Delete
  4. Stunning color combination and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this stamp set and what you've done with it! The colors are perfect and the touch of gold foil is just the right enhancement! I have been dying to play with this set, so thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...