Friday, October 26, 2018

Love Note Card ~ CD 316 ~ Greens


Something a little different for you this week!
This color dare design team is challenging you to use greens for your creation. Neutrals plus black and white are free to add to the mix but don't add any brand new colors to the palette.

I got out my Love Notes stamp set and got to work. I LOVE this stamp set! The different looks you can get with this "marble" like stamp is really impressive. I first inked with Sage and then added some New England Ivy. It looks like the colors just flow all over and into each other. It's a simple design yet can cover a lot of different occasions by simply changing out the sentiment.



Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Love Notes
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Sage, New England Ivy
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, New England Ivy
  • New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
  • Clear Sparkles
  • ShinHan Marker: Sap Green
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

What greens do you feel like using? Show us what you can create with this monochromatic palette. We love seeing what you create. Full details are in the post on our home page.

Have a GREEN day!
Michelle

#colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #showandtelliwthmichelle #colormyheartcolordare

3 comments:

  1. I like the marbled background stamp...it reminds me of sand dunes even though I know they aren't green it's what I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey. I love this stamp! You can create so many looks by just changing the color(s).

      Delete
  2. I'd love to receive a little love in a card like this.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...