Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Stamp of the Month ~ Seasonal Trees



I LOVE tree stamps! I was so excited to see this stamp set I couldn't wait to put it to use! For the hop I decided to do a simple Christmas card and here is the result. I stamped the trees and then got busy with my palette knife and texture paste to add "snow". Once the paste was dry I used the Clear Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to the snow. The ornaments were colored with Red Shimmer Brush.

This great stamp set is only available from Nov. 1 - 30th!
Click here to get yours now.

I almost always do the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop but forgot to sign up this time. Duh! This is the post I would have shared in the hop. Click here to see what the hoppers have to share this month!






Inside of card



Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Seasonal Trees (available only Nov. 1-30th)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Espresso
  • Paper Pack: Tis the Season
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso, Candy Apple
  • Opaque Texture Paste, Palette Knife
  • Shimmer Brushes: Clear, Red
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.




Michelle

#CTMH #stampofthemonthbloghop #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...