This card was simple to make as I kept it clean. I inked the edge with red ink and offset the frames around the sentiment. The flowers were brushed with Clear Shimmer for a bit of sparkle. The frames are a die cut.
Inside of card Same design with different colors
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Flowers Always, Special Day Duo, Birthday Joy
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, New England Ivy
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- ShinHan Markers: Carmine, Pastel Green, Sap Green, Leaf Green / Tender Pink, Lavender
- Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Rectangles
- Embellishments: White and Gold Ribbon, Clear Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.
I hope you're enjoying all the ideas I've been sharing with the Flowers Always stamp set. Even though that stamp set was part of a special sale and not currently available the ideas will work with other images, too!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking