Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Flowers Always Layout 2




I shared this photo of flowers I made using the Flowers Always stamp set. It is a stamp set I bought when we had a Stampaganza Sale recently. It's no longer available at this time but I'm sharing in case you bought it or have another stamp set that could be used in place of it. 

The layout I shared a couple days ago was very similar to this one. That on uses a vertical photo and this one a horizontal photo. I've also changed up the colors for this layout. This layout would make a great first page for a family album. Even better, get a 12" x 12" frame at a craft store and hang it on the wall!



The Clear Shimmer Brush adds a nice touch to the flowers. I've used it on both the yellow and red flowers. I love that touch of shimmer! 

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always
  • Cardstock: Candy Apple, Black, New England Ivy. White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • ShinHan Markers: Pastel Green, Carmine, Sap Green, Leaf Green
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

I still have more flowers so come back again soon to see more!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...