This is a 5" x 7" Shadow Box. I really LOVE shadow boxes because you can do so much with what you create to go inside. Here I just layered three of the flowers sprays and stamped a few more of the little berry sprigs. The larger yellow flowers is popped up a bit with Thin 3D Foam Tape.. All the flowers and berries are brushed with shimmer. It's not any different than making a card except it would be just be a card front.
Out of the frame
Close-up of flowers
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Flowers Always, Special Day Duo
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Candy Apple
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- ShinHan Markers: Lavender, Pasel Green, Carmine, Golden Yellow, Leaf Green, Sap Green
- Shimmer Brushes: Gold, Clear, Red
- Gold Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
The Flowers Always was a stamp set in our recent Stampaganza Sale. Unfortunately it's not available at this time but I wanted to share the ideas I have using this stamp set because you can use it with other stamps you may already have.
#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #homedecor