Thursday, July 25, 2019

Flowers Always Shadow Box

I've started using some of the flowers I stamped, colored and cut out. I showed a previous photo with all the flowers ready to go. Here is one of the first projects I made.

This is a 5" x 7" Shadow Box. I really LOVE shadow boxes because you can do so much with what you create to go inside. Here I just layered three of the flowers sprays and stamped a few more of the little berry sprigs. The larger yellow flowers is popped up a bit with Thin 3D Foam Tape.. All the flowers and berries are brushed with shimmer. It's not any different than making a card except it would be just be a card front. 

Out of the frame

Close-up of flowers


Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Sets: Flowers Always, Special Day Duo
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Candy Apple
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • ShinHan Markers: Lavender, Pasel Green, Carmine, Golden Yellow, Leaf Green, Sap Green
  • Shimmer Brushes: Gold, Clear, Red
  • Gold Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE  a consultant I can help with that, too.

The Flowers Always was a stamp set in our recent Stampaganza Sale. Unfortunately it's not available at this time but I wanted to share the ideas I have using this stamp set because you can use it with other stamps you may already have. 

Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #homedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...