Friday, September 6, 2019

I'm a Cricut Affiliate!


I am now a Cricut Affiliate with Close To My Heart! You can access Cricut through my special link in the sidebar or the tab above. When you use my Cricut link you will have access to ALL the Close To My Heart Cricut Collections (current AND retired) in a digital format. You can also access all other Cricut materials, machines, etc. through this link as well. This is a win win for both of us!

Our newest Cricut Collection is called Complete Creativity and is now available! 

If you're on my website you can access my Cricut link by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page. Look for the Cricut logo and click on it! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...