Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Classic Car Card

I saw so many cute ideas with this stamp set I just had to get it for myself! I had so much fun picking colors as you can see in a photo below, but green was my first choice because my Grandpa had a green truck like this when I was a kid. When we visited we'd ask him for a ride in his "bumpy old truck". 

I used our new Tri-Blend markers to color the truck, then added some silver embossing with our new embossing pens. The markers are a 3 in one style. You get a light, medium and dark shade of color in each marker! How great is that! For the truck I started with the light shade coloring the entire truck. Next was some highlights around the curves of the fenders with the medium and the dark went on the shadow lines. After the highlighting I went over the entire truck again with the light shade. That final step is what really blends the colors together!

Our new embossing pens are a great way to emboss in some small areas like I did on the truck. I just colored the areas (the ink is pink so you know where you colored) then sprinkled on the silver powder and heat embossed! LOVE the look that gives the car.

  

   




Make It from Your Heart                             Hawthorn Paper Pack


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: A True Classic
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Hawthorn Paper Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Vol. 4, Pattern 24
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Sage, Sapphire 
  • Tr-Blend Markers: Light Green, Brown Grey
  • Embossing: Medium Embossing Pen, Silver Powder, Heat Tool
  • Silver Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

After seeing all those cool colors for the truck doesn't it make you want this set for yourself? Such a great sentiment comes with this, too!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #classic cars #ctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...