Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Punny Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

The team over at Heart 2 Heart is having a fun challenge.....Puns! I love puns and I bet you do, too.
I knew I had the perfect stamp set for this challenge. It was a Hostess Set back in the Nov/Dec 2019 catalog. If you're lucky enough to have it then I know you are having fun with it!

Because the images are small I wanted to keep the design clean and simple. I found a die cut circle on my desk and decided it was perfect for my starting place. To fancy up the circle I die cut a scalloped circle a bit larger in our Holographc paper. It really jazzes up the the design don't you think? I popped up that layer with some thin foam tape and added some gold thread and sequins to finish it off. Oh there is a bit of shimmer painted onto the chick but it's hard to see in the photo.



Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • Stamp Set: Punny Animals
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Specialty Paper: Oasis Holographic 
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • shinHan Markers: Lt. Yellow, Orange, Dark Red, Brown Grey
  • Thin Cuts: Scalloped Circle
  • Embellishments: Clear Shimmer Brush, Gold Thread, Gold Sequins
  • Tools: Tombow Liquid Glue, Thin 3 D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to go over to check out Heart 2 Heart. They have great challenges!

Have a creative day!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #heart2heart

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, I LOVE this! The clean and simple nature of the card allows the focus to be on the image and the sentiment. I also love this stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that gold scalloped circle behind your chick. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...