Friday, March 13, 2020

Sympathy Card ~ Color Dare #385

Feel like making something but not sure where to start? You've come to the right place! Every Friday our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare gets you started by giving you a color palette to work from.  We vary the palette from inspirational photos, Pick three colors, Tic Tac Toe, etc. It's a lot of fun and get you started on a creative journey.

This week we're featuring an inspirational photo for you to pick your colors. Pick as many colors as you like as long as it's in the photo. Black and White are free colors to use. Make any paper craft you like and link to our home page. Easy Peasy, right?

I decided to use some purple and green colors from the photo. I stamped and used the coordinating Thin Cut dies to cut out the image making it super easy. I cut 3/4" off the bottom of the card front and added a 1" piece of the purple cardstock for a border. When I was done stamping the sentiment I decided to slice off one corner just for fun. After adding some gems it was done!


Inside of card.

Close To My Heart products used on this card
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

What colors  in the photo speak to you? I only used two but you can use as many as you like as long as it's in the photo. Have fun! We can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colormyheart #colordare #colorchallenge

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! The purple border is perfect with those flowers. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sympathy card! Love those purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, Michelle, and the background is perfect! This lovely design could be used for several occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Michelle...beautiful border of flowers, gorgeous card. Our DTC is use green.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...