Welcome to our Color Dare Challenge! Every Friday we give you a new palette of colors to spark your creativity. For this challenge you must use at least 3 of the colors shown in the graphic. Your colors must be a very close match to those in the graphic. We give you some Free colors to use with the challenge colors. They are listed at the bottom of the graphic.
Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge, use the direct link below the graphic.
![]() |
| Direct Link to Color Dare #720 |
Once I started to assemble the card layers, I decided there needed to be texture. I added that element by die cutting the layer under the flowers. I also embossed that layer, too. To add some depth I popped up the middle vase of flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here is a close up of all the pretty details in the design. I used all 4 challenge colors in the flowers and left the rest of the image uncolored. You don't always need to color the entire image!
Don't you love the texture from the embossing folder? I know I'll be using this folder on a lot of projects!
The small sentiment is one of our new Hot Foil bundles. You can make a bunch of sentiments all at once and die cut the out, too! I hav a plastic case I keep them in for quick and easy access.
I had a piece of the DSP left over but it wasn't long enough to go across the bottom of the white CS on the inside. So I cut it into a 2" square then cut it diagonally. The triangles work great for the corners and add a detail other than just a plain inside. It also brings the polka dot theme to the inside, too!
Now it's your turn to create using our challenge colors! Remember to make your colors a close match and don't add extra colors to your palette. Most of all, have fun!
Michelle Loncar
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
Images©Stampin' Up!
#showandtellwithmichelle #colordarechallenge #colordare #cardmaking




No comments:
Post a Comment
What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!