I thought this cute little crab was the perfect choice for a red challenge! I stamp rolled it in Candy Apple ink using 1st and 2nd generation ink. This means I inked it up and stamped on scrap paper. Then I rolled the edges on the stamp pad and stamped on the cardstock. This gives you that shaded look. I also sponged some black ink in the background for some dimension. Some shimmer brush for the legs and black dots finished the project.
Close To My Heart products used on this card
- Stamp Set: Seas the Day-Cardmaking + Thin Cuts
- Paper Suite: Seas the Day
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple, Intense Black
- Thin Cuts: Stitched Rectangles
- Embellishments: Black & White Dots, Red Shimmer Trim, Red Shimmer Brush
- Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!
What REDS do you feel like creating with for our challenge? Make any paper craft you like and link to our home page. We love being inspired by your creativity!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge