Friday, May 1, 2020

Graduation Card ~ May Stamp of the Month

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Hop for May! Each month we feature a special stamp set only available during that month. You can even get it for only $5 with a qualifying order! Details are on my website under the Promotions tab.

This hop is one big circle. The blog before mine  belongs to Janet J Royer. Click here for a list of all the participants. The link for the next blog on the hop is at the end of this post.

Time to Celebrate is our Stamp of the Month and I love it! I love the script of the sentiments and the lines extending out from some of them. There is SO much this stamp set covers for occasions! Mother's Day, Father's Day, weddings, celebrations of any kind and even thank you's. This is a stamp set your really, really need!

Since it's close to graduation season I decided to make a graduation card. I kept the design simple and to the point. I love how I was able to use 3 of the sentiments on the front of the card. A fourth sentiment is on the inside. I blinged it up a bit with some red shimmer trim and some black shimmer brush for the tassels. A Bitty sparkles for the hat and it was done!

Don't forget Time to Celebrate is only available from May 1-31, 2020. Get yours now so you don't miss out on this great stamp set.










Close To My Heart products used on this card

  • Stamp Set: Time to Celebrate ~ May Stamp of the Month available May 1-31
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Kraft
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Candy Apple
  • Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim, Bitty Sparkles, Black Shimmer Brush
Cricut for graduation hat

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's time to hop over and see what Brenda Lapp has to share with us. I know you'll be impressed! 

Thanks for hopping by! Be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss out on new ideas and inspiration!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh # stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking 

15 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...