Monday, May 4, 2020

Aurora Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #367




Do you like a sketch challenge? I LOVE it because it gives you a starting point making the rest easy! Our design team at Atlantic Hearts has a really great sketch to challenge you with this week. So get your mojo going and show us your interpretation of our sketch. 

May 1st brought a brand new catalog from Close To My Heart that will be live for may and June. I couldn't wait to share some of the new products with you so here we go!

I stayed with the top fold style card but you can change it if you like. The pattern papers are from the new Aurora pack and are SO cool! The stamp set has many great outdoor themed images and have a coordinating Thin Cut Die option, too. See those adorable shapes? They are part of the Aurora collection and really add a great accent to your projects. I rough up the edges of the paper behind the image to give a rustic feel. Just take your scissors and rub against the edge of the paper!

I'm working ahead a few weeks so I hope by now we are off the stay at home lifestyle. I'm sure there are a lot of you out there that would love to get away to the mountains like I would. Those of you that are lucky enough to actually live in the mountains....where do you like to escape to?



I didn't add a sentiment for now. I'll wait until I'm ready to use the card and then customize a message for the occasion. I couldn't leave it totally blank though so I created a little wooded area in the corner. The lighter trees are 2nd generation. I stamped one tree then immediately stamped another tree.


Z3711 Aurora-Scrapbooking + Thin Cuts

X7256B Aurora Paper Packet
X7256E Aurora Acrylic Shapes

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Peacock
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • Embellishments: Silver Glitter Gems, Silver Thread
  • Tools: thin 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Are you ready to join the fun? We'd love to see what you make.

Before you go be sure to follow my blog. I'm also on Facebook and Pinterest. Click the tabs in the header for those links.

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun with the sketch!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...